Under the direct supervision of the Director of Environmental Solutions, the selected candidate(s) will be involved in one more or one of the following tasks:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Managing all phases of solid waste projects, including engineering design and implementation
- Preparation of engineering documents or reports
- Interface with clients as it pertains to the scope of work
- Manage internal or external teams as it relates to the project
- Aid in the preparation of proposals or cost estimates
- Maintain quality standards for projects
Oasis Construction Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or comparable, Master’s a plus
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT) required with PE certification a goal
- Willingness to travel in order to complete field assignments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills