Oasis Consulting Services is looking for Geotechnical Field Technicians (Level I) and CQA specialists. Applicants will be responsible field testing of soil, concrete, masonry, asphalt and geosynthetics. Applicants will also be responsible for inspections, monitoring contractor activities and daily reporting. These positions are field positions and they require long work hours and weekend work. Positions may also require travel and extended stays out of town; willingness to travel is a must.
- Assists Engineers and other Professionals by performing a variety of testing, project specific observations, and site assessment duties.
- Operates equipment, conducts tests/assessments and reports data.
- Works from drawings, specifications, diagrams, schematics and specific verbal and written instructions.
- Uses specific methods to observe site activities and take samples and perform tests.
- Requires high school diploma/GED
- Valid Georgia Driver's License
- Following certificates are a plus, but not required: ACI, NICET, RTT, GSWCC, ICC, OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER, and Nuclear Gauge Certification.
- Applicant will be required to pursue certification as part of position requirements.
Oasis offers a competitive salary with a generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K, 15 days of Personal Time Off (PTO) per year, short and long-term disability, and direct deposit.