To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform various maintenance and repair tasks for Gas Collection & Control System (GCCS) on various landfills and project sites, Including pump repair, well maintenance, flare repair,etc.
- Provide assistance to the Landfill Gas (LFG) Maintenance Supervisor, and LFG Field Services Manager as needed.
- Perform labor type work for projects assigned.
- Perform Construction tasks as assigned.
- Assist in completing gas flare maintenance activities.
- Follow all company safety procedures and policies.
- Requires high school diploma/GED
- Valid Georgia Driver's License
- Applicant will be required to pursue certification as part of position requirements.
Oasis offers a competitive salary with a generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K, personal time off (PTO), short and long-term disability, and direct deposit.
Oasis Construction Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.