Oasis Consulting Services is seeking an experienced Landfill Construction Quality Assurance (CQA), Senior Technician. Applicants will be responsible for overseeing soil testing, liner installation, report writing, client relations, and communication. Applicants will also be responsible for inspections, monitoring contractor activities, and daily reporting. This position is based on-site, typically outdoors, and can call for long work hours and potentially weekend work. Positions may also require travel and extended stays out of town; willingness to travel is a must. Pay is competitive.
- Assists Engineers and other Professionals by performing a variety of testing, project specific observations, and site assessment duties.
- Operates equipment, conducts tests/assessments and reports data.
- Works from drawings, specifications, diagrams, schematics and specific verbal and written instructions.
- Uses specific methods to observe site activities and take samples and perform tests.
- Compile reports and assist in final report writing and submission.
- Client relations and updates.
- Requires high school diploma/GED
- Valid Georgia Driver's License
- Applicant will be required to pursue certification as part of position requirements
Oasis Construction Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Platinum health benefits package
- 401k with company matching
- Life insurance
- Short-term/Long-term disability
- Health Savings Account
- Company vehicle/vehicle reimbursement program
- Profit sharing program
- Paternity/maternity leave
- Tuition assistance