Oasis Consulting Services is looking for a Landfill Gas Technician, Level I. Entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply — we will train you. This full-time position is based on-site, typically outdoors. Must be potentially available for possible weekend work, depending on demand.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform various maintenance and repair tasks for Gas Collection & Control System (GCCS) on various landfills and project sites, including pump repair and well maintenance
- Perform field monitoring of Landfill gas wells and systems as required
- Provide upkeep of monitoring equipment and report and problems or issues to Specialists, Program Manager, or Technical Director
- Be able to communicate with the customer’s on-site staff to perform the work and to report to the customer any field issues found during monitoring activities
- Provide assistance to the Specialists, Program Manager, or Technical Director as needed
- Perform labor for projects as assigned
- Assist in performing construction tasks as assigned
- Assist in completing flare maintenance activities
- Follow all company safety procedures and policies
- Requires high school diploma/GED
- Valid Georgia Driver's License
- Ability to move and lift 50 pounds
Oasis offers a competitive pay with a generous benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K, Personal Time Off (PTO), paternity leave, short and long-term disability, and direct deposit. Oasis Construction Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.