Oasis Consulting Services is seeking a senior geotechnical engineer, preferably with management experience, to join our innovative, client-focused team. Oasis prides ourselves on providing innovative solutions within a flexible work environment.
The ideal candidate will have a self-motivated, entrepreneurial attitude who is interested in a management-oriented career path. Job responsibilities include project management, overseeing field investigations, supporting business development efforts — including oversight over proposal creation and cost estimation, senior oversight with resolving construction or engineering issues, and mentorship for junior employees. Preferred engineering skillsets include:
- Foundation investigations
- Slope stability analysis
- Retaining wall design (sheet pile, soldier pile, MSE, etc.)
- Large projects (ex. transportation, mining, etc.)
- Plans and Specifications
- Dam design
- Deep foundation design (drilled shafts, piles, etc.)
- Bridge foundation investigations
- Pile capacity curves
- Settlement analysis
- Soil stabilization, compaction grouting, deep soil mixing
- Additional Skills: GROUP, LPILE, Slope/W, Seep/W, Shoring Suite 8, Math CAD, ProSheet, Sigma/W, Excel, AutoCAD, Microstation
Oasis Construction Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering or other related degree, Master's degree a plus
- Must possess P.E. in Georgia, surrounding states a plus