RaceTrac Convenience Stores Environmental Services Including Brownfields Program Activities
Georgia | 2015 – 2017
Scope of Services
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments
- Underground Storage Tank Closures
- Brownfields Program Prospective Purchaser Corrective Action Plans (PPCAP)
- Brownfields Compliance Status Reports (CSR)
Letters approving limitation of liability for groundwater were granted by the Georgia Environmental Protection Division (GAEPD) for both project sites.
Oasis Consulting Services performed a number of environmental services on behalf of RaceTrac Petroleum (RaceTrac), including activities required by the Georgia Brownfields Program, during store remodels or prior to property acquisition. Over the course of two years services were provided for over 60 locations.
Oasis was retained by RaceTrac to perform a number of environmental services including Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and Underground Storage Tank (UST) Closures. While conducting due diligence activities, environmental sampling revealed groundwater impacts beneath the surface at two properties under consideration for purchase. Oasis recommended entering both properties into the Georgia Brownfields Program to achieve groundwater liability protection to facilitate completion of the purchase. Oasis assisted RaceTrac with the following:
- Investigation and Assessment Activities
- Brownfields Application Process
- Preparation of Prospective Purchaser Corrective Action Plans
- Preparation and Certification of a Brownfields Compliance Status Report